Want to participate in your local community? Become a sponsor for Phantoms Youth Hockey Association and support youth in your area.
Registration Link are at the top of this page
*The League will Run for 8 to 10 weeks: From June 18th to Aug 22nd, 2021
$2000 for Full Ice Teams
$1500 for Half and Cross-Ice Teams
$160 for individual players- this will include a team jersey. Goalie fee- $60.
-A Non- refundable Team deposit of $100 is due by May 20th 2021 and can be paid via Credit Card or Check payable to PYHA.
- The Remaining balance is Due by June 1st 2021 and must be made via check.
Checks are Payable to PYHA and can be sent to:
843 Dravis Street, Girard, OH 44420
* We will take 4-6 teams in each level
*We have split the levels into Major and Minor with the exception of High School.
High School (9th -12th grade for the next school year)
Bantam- 2007 and 2008
PeeWee- 2009 and 2010
Squirt- 2011 and 2012
*We will have 3 levels: Red/White/Blue
*Red and White Levels will be 4 on 4 Half ice and the Blue Level will be 3 on 3 Cross Ice
* We will take 4-6 teams per level
*Players born 2013 or later are eligible for this level. NO skater in this age group may move up to Full Ice.
* 10 Game schedule that will Stretch 8 to 10 weeks and Games will be played Fridays(Starting at 5pm), Saturdays and Sundays(No later than 8pm)
- 9 regular Season Games and then a 1 game playoff. The top 2 teams will play each other for the Championship and the 3/4 and 5/6 place teams will play a consolations game.
- Champions of each level will receive T-shirts
* ALL Players must have a valid USA Hockey Number
*Mandatory Coach/Manager Zoom Meeting will take place on Saturday June 5th at 6pm
-Max of 24 players per team and a minimum of 9 skaters and 1 goalie. We recommend that you have 2 goalies per team.
- Players may not be rostered on different teams at the same level. they may however be rostered at different levels.
-Players can play up with the exception of ADM/Mite players. NO player can play down a level.
-60 second shifts
- No Checking
-No Off Sides
-No Clock stopping except for injury
-Penalties result in a shootout (Person that was penalized against takes the shot on goal)
- 3- 15 min periods with a 5 min warm up
- After Goal, the scoring team must back up to the blue line (Half way for 1/2 and Cross ice) before attacking. Cannot start attacking before puck is out of the net.
- When the goalie covers the puck- opponents must retreat to the blue line and then start attack.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Phantoms Youth Hockey Association?